Instructions for 1099-PATR - Form 1099-PATR
Overview: Taxable distributions received from cooperatives
Download the Instructions for Form 1099-PATR, it is a .pdf file.
(not for filing)
The 1099-PATR instructions are 2 pages long.
The sections to fill out on the 1099-PATR form are:
- Payers - Name, address, city , state etc.
- Payers Federal Identification Number
- Recipients Identification number
- Recipients name, address, city , state, zip
- Account number (see instructions)
- Patronage dividends
- Nonpatronage distributions
- Per unit retail allocations
- Federal Income Tax withheld
- Redemption of nonqualified notices and retain allocations
- Domestic production activities deduction
- Investment credit
- Work opportunity credit
- Patron's AMT adjustment
- Other credits and deductions
You can avoid the paper problems and use